Anyone live near Dial Post

Associate
Does anyone live near Dial Post which I think is in Sussex. Got done for speeding on the A24, 72 on a 60mph dual carriageway by the Dial Post turn off when on the way to Goodwood Festival of Speed. Can anyone tell me if the speed camera is signposted & there are repeater 60 signs as well, as there doesn't seem to be any on the photo the police sent me. Also we really don't know who was driving at the time (1 of 3) so has someone got any legal advice as well

Associate
erm, i live bout 5 minute drive from there!
I know where you mean, i presume u were going down the A24 torwards worthing? if so, well dial post is about 5 mins drive past the petrol station where mcdonalds is, maybe less, but i know the cameras you mean, lots of people get caught by them. I think the cameras are signposted but not that well, hence why you got done.

Soldato
I travel that route every day. One of those cameras was the one I reported a few weeks back that was flashing without any cars insight. One is directly opposite the garden centre and the other is straight after the corner about 2 miles on.

Back
Top Bottom