Anyone still play WolfET?

Soldato
Yep, our clan rents a server, we are currently ranked number 1 in the UK :eek: :D thats cause we are really strict admins, who dont condone spawnkilling and trickjumping to finish maps, we are so strict that we have even banned some of our clan or kicked them from it :eek:

The Ip is 213.200.95.41:27975, if you play by the rules then you will have fun ;) ( command for rules is !rules )

Soldato
Do you also ban people who kill themselves when low on health in the middle of a firefight etc?

Might have to download this again and give it another go, haven't played in aaages!

Absolutely loved it when it was in its prime.

Soldato
I wish we could but that would mean all us admins wouldnt get to play as we would be speccing everyone, we do frown upon it and sometimes, dependent on the mood of the admin we may kick them, we do have, if you kill urself 3 times, your automaticaly put into spec.

Associate
Phil99 said:
Do you also ban people who kill themselves when low on health in the middle of a firefight etc?

Might have to download this again and give it another go, haven't played in aaages!

Absolutely loved it when it was in its prime.

ET back in the day was amazing, easierly the best fps shooter iv played for a long time, and it was free! after playing bf2 for 250 hours im starting to think about et more and more..

Is the Bio server still going? that used to be the best uk server because all the best players used to play there..

Associate
heh nice, i used to play on there ALL the time, remember /timescale 120 to get in faster aswell :D

god if i played on there now i would get owned! :p

Caporegime
OP
Will give your server a blast tonight Kronin. Forgive me if I accidentally end up spawn killing or something though, I'm a competent player but I still don't know all the maps. Infact I only really know 1 map well lol.

What's the bio servers ip?

Back
Top Bottom