Anyone used SWSoft?

Associate
My current host is being rubbish and I want to move. I've had a look at a VPS from WebFusion/PIPEX, tech support seems good and the swsoft interface looks a good control panel that can be branded for clients to log into.

They've said mod_rewrites are fine as well which is something I want to start using. I know there's lots of hosts already recommended but I like this one as it seems to have an editable package but clients will have a nice easy interface to make changes with.

Soldato
With A big company like pipex your just a number. Personally I wouldn't recommend them after having to deal with them on behalf of some clients.

There are quite a few people that offer plesk on a vps. I'd take a look at www.forum2.co.uk, you can put a request in the appropriate forum.

If you don't mind using cpanel (I prefer plesk) then a VPS from www.2host.co.uk wouldn't be a bad choice.

Associate
OP
Cheers Jon, I've found a lot of peeps not feeling webfusion. Anyone used xilo.net? Got some good feedback on them but they're not cheap for premium.

Soldato
agreed you should check forum2.co.uk, a good VPS company to go to is a2b2.co m swsoft is the people who make Plesk Server Admin (webhosting software) Virtuozzo and OpenVZ (VPS Software) very good company tho

Back
Top Bottom