Anyone wacthing CH5???

Man of Honour
Gilly said:
No child can have a fully rounded opinion in such things. Its why religious schools and children that are religious are such bad things to see.
We agree on that.

Soldato
Wryel said:
Worst part was the 13 year old girls, now that was just wrong! Are they really old enough to hold such strong views? Or have they been brainwashed like the rest...

Which is no worse than the fanatics who bomb all the squaddies and innocent people brainwashing their offspring.

I agree it's wrong for children to hold such views.

I used to live in Heanor/Derbyshire - featured in the programme, it's true that there's a lot of racial hate there but from what ive seen no more than anywhere else.

We are outraged when programmes like this are aired, but look on the news in recent years, so called British muslims burning the flag of the country that provides a good life for them - a lot of them are actually born in this country.

WTF is that all about????

Abu Hamza, claiming thousands of pounds of our hard earned money yet inciting hatred towards us - talk about "bite the hand that feeds you"

That bugs the hell out of me more so than a program like this.

This is a small minority, because of this - is less reported on and thus causes more outrage when aired to the public.

Man of Honour
mightynimrod said:
Which is no worse than the fanatics who bomb all the squaddies and innocent people brainwashing their offspring.
You're right, it is no worse. But it certainly isn't any better.

mightynimrod said:
I used to live in Heanor/Derbyshire - featured in the programme, it's true that there's a lot of racial hate there but from what ive seen no more than anywhere else.
I don't believe there is any unnecessary level of racial hate in the area I live. There's certainly nothing like what was depicted on the TV show last night.

mightynimrod said:
We are outraged when programmes like this are aired, but look on the news in recent years, so called British muslims burning the flag of the country that provides a good life for them - a lot of them are actually born in this country.

WTF is that all about????
Born in this country? Yes. Originate from this country? No. That means these ****s think they can, through political or other means, 'send them back home'. I encountered such stupidity as this a few weeks back from someone I'd credited with a modicum of intelligence. My opinion of him was quickly re-evaluated.

You seem to be trying to say that what this TV programme showed wasn't all that bad given what the muslims do. That argument doesn't hold any weight for me. It doesn't matter what anyone else does, these idiots either need educating or they need removing from society permanently.

mightynimrod said:
Abu Hamza, claiming thousands of pounds of our hard earned money yet inciting hatred towards us - talk about "bite the hand that feeds you"
I still don't really see what this has to do with this thread unless you're trying to say that the right-wing extremists have in some way the right to do what they do and say what they say.

Man of Honour
I think it's dreadfully sad that all this is happening. The way it's being portrayed and with the events that's happening it's not wonder more and more young people are feeling inclined to listen and maybe convince themselves that what is being said is right. It seems our society and "modern world" is doing a full circle and heading back towards a very dark time. I think it's pathetic that they can preach and prattle on about such horrid feelings towards fellow human beings.

The way I see it we are 1 race. The human race. It's disgusting to generalise or isolate groups of people owing to their culture or different appearance.

There's no place in this world for such attitudes towards other people and human beings. Their vile, violent outlook on the world is not welcomed. If they wanted to make a difference, a better world, they should help embrace different cultures, not alienate them. It's people like them that cause more problems in the world.

This is another thing that is quite a relief that we're not like america - they have freedom of speech, which can be good - in such a situation it's very much a bad thing. No wonder racist attacks are pretty common in "gangland" areas of US cities.

I hope that people watched that show and felt disgusted by it, and make a concerted effort to not promote or echo the feelings that are so out of place in our world.

Soldato
What im trying to say Gilly, is that in my opinion, the racial hatred that depicted on that program is a VERY small minority of the UK's population.

I don't believe there is any unnecessary level of racial hate in the area I live. There's certainly nothing like what was depicted on the TV show last night.

That statement proves what im saying about it being a very small minority.

You only have to see that Germany (the tool of Hitler and the Nazi movement) was ready to throw them out purely for their music and views.

You seem to be trying to say that what this TV programme showed wasn't all that bad given what the muslims do. That argument doesn't hold any weight for me. It doesn't matter what anyone else does, these idiots either need educating or they need removing from society permanently.

Again while not condoning this whatsoever, im trying to give a comparism between a group showing such anger about westerners and openly hating the country you reside in or were born in and a minority of dipsticks singing about "get out if your not happy you black/jew".

There just seems to be more outrage for the latter which i cant understand tbh.

I have my own views which im not going to air but will just offer a comparism.

Soldato
Freefaller said:
I think it's dreadfully sad that all this is happening. The way it's being portrayed and with the events that's happening it's not wonder more and more young people are feeling inclined to listen and maybe convince themselves that what is being said is right. It seems our society and "modern world" is doing a full circle and heading back towards a very dark time. I think it's pathetic that they can preach and prattle on about such horrid feelings towards fellow human beings.

The way I see it we are 1 race. The human race. It's disgusting to generalise or isolate groups of people owing to their culture or different appearance.

There's no place in this world for such attitudes towards other people and human beings. Their vile, violent outlook on the world is not welcomed. If they wanted to make a difference, a better world, they should help embrace different cultures, not alienate them. It's people like them that cause more problems in the world.

This is another thing that is quite a relief that we're not like america - they have freedom of speech, which can be good - in such a situation it's very much a bad thing. No wonder racist attacks are pretty common in "gangland" areas of US cities.

I hope that people watched that show and felt disgusted by it, and make a concerted effort to not promote or echo the feelings that are so out of place in our world.

Will, ive got a wide circle of friends from all races from Afro-Carribean to Pakistanis/Indians/Polish/Ukranian.

The racial hatred in gangland US are surely more geared against whites|
Blacks and Hispanics are predominantly in charge in these areas.

Religion and difference in cultures has caused so many troubles over the centurys - and will continue to do so, on both sides of the coin.

Lets look at the "classic" nursery rhyme "Baa-Baa black sheep"

It now has to be "white sheep" so as not to offend.......where's the tolerance from races that have come into this country through Assylum or other means that we can continue our childrens upbringing without disruption.

I feel that Britain as a country has bent over backwards to accomodate different races/religions yet seemingly it doesnt swing the other way - it must be Britons that accomodate, not the people that are allowed here to adjust to our way of living while still practising their own beliefs.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
mightynimrod said:
There just seems to be more outrage for the latter which i cant understand tbh.
You think? I can't say I particularly agree with that tbh.

mightynimrod said:
I have my own views which im not going to air but will just offer a comparism.
A comparison that didn't really need to be made. We're talking on the subject of last night's TV programme that depicted extreme fascism and naziism. Whilst they may want to deport anyone not of aryan stock, I don't believe discussion of those peoples needs to be brought into here.

I hope this is not what you're after and your last line says that it probably isn't but it seems from reading your posts that you're trying to deflect hatred for these fools onto fools that are doing other things. As far as I'm concerned the nazis can rot with the muslim extremists. I think both groups are simply a waste of oxygen. Thats not for his thread though.

Soldato
Gilly, im not deflecting anything from them whatsoever.

Just offering something else to think about before everyone just starts running with the OCUK bandwagon which does happen.

I do think what they do (violence-wise) is deplorable, if you want to hang someone just for singing about their views, then your just as bad for wanting that.

We speak about tolerance, yet seem to have none ourselves on this forum.

Man of Honour
You are asking for me to be tolerant of nazis?

Think again. Never going to happen.

I don't think any of your points are valid, and to be perfectly honest my belief is that you have sympathies in their direction.

Soldato
Gilly said:
You are asking for me to be tolerant of nazis?

Think again. Never going to happen.

I don't think any of your points are valid, and to be perfectly honest my belief is that you have sympathies in their direction.

And as i said, my beliefs are my business, not yours and not for this forum.

You obviously didnt read about my circle of friends did you, just thought you should be reminded to go look again.

Hardly a Nazi now am i??? ;)

Man of Honour
I did read about them, if they even exist.

I didn't call you a nazi and I didn't just call you a liar, but all I have to go on to form an opinion are your posts in here, and that seems to be where your sympathies lie. Can't see any other reasons for posting the comments you did.

Man of Honour
mightynimrod said:
Will, ive got a wide circle of friends from all races from Afro-Carribean to Pakistanis/Indians/Polish/Ukranian.

The racial hatred in gangland US are surely more geared against whites|
Blacks and Hispanics are predominantly in charge in these areas.

Religion and difference in cultures has caused so many troubles over the centurys - and will continue to do so, on both sides of the coin.

Lets look at the "classic" nursery rhyme "Baa-Baa black sheep"

It now has to be "white sheep" so as not to offend.......where's the tolerance from races that have come into this country through Assylum or other means that we can continue our childrens upbringing without disruption.

I feel that Britain as a country has bent over backwards to accomodate different races/religions yet seemingly it doesnt swing the other way - it must be Britons that accomodate, not the people that are allowed here to adjust to our way of living while still practising their own beliefs.

I see where you are coming from with regards to us being too tollerant and it being too one sided. However, that's one thing I love about the UK, is that we are so tollerant etc... I can kind of see the slight uncomfortable feeling of being "taken over" and there being no such thing as a pure "englishman" or what have you. However, I don't think a nazi-esque attitude is the way to go about it.

If you feel you're being victimised or isolated for being white, there are civil and non racial ways of dealing with it. Being all out proud and vicious nazi afficionado is not in my opinion a healthy, polite, or human way to deal with the problem. Most people will just buy into the hatred and sensationalism of it rather than understanding the reasons behind it - that is the key point really. People don't really necessarily understand what they are saying and just get carried away with the spin.

It's a shame that there is so much aggression or desperation in people that they feel this is the way to go about expressing their view point. In my opinion that's a bit weak minded, and shows a lack of tack and intellectual capability. If they have to fall back on nazism to prove a point, then in my opinion their point is null an void.

Soldato
Freefaller said:
I see where you are coming from with regards to us being too tollerant and it being too one sided. However, that's one thing I love about the UK, is that we are so tollerant etc... I can kind of see the slight uncomfortable feeling of being "taken over" and there being no such thing as a pure "englishman" or what have you. However, I don't think a nazi-esque attitude is the way to go about it.

If you feel you're being victimised or isolated for being white, there are civil and non racial ways of dealing with it. Being all out proud and vicious nazi afficionado is not in my opinion a healthy, polite, or human way to deal with the problem. Most people will just buy into the hatred and sensationalism of it rather than understanding the reasons behind it - that is the key point really. People don't really necessarily understand what they are saying and just get carried away with the spin.

It's a shame that there is so much aggression or desperation in people that they feel this is the way to go about expressing their view point. In my opinion that's a bit weak minded, and shows a lack of tack and intellectual capability. If they have to fall back on nazism to prove a point, then in my opinion their point is null an void.

I agree, the violence is totally the wrong way to go about things - the right wing extremists are not the majority (thank god).

I can see a certain aspects of their point though - not the Nazi Right-Wing ones i might add.(Gilly ;))

They obviously have some degree of intelligence due to the amount of money that is actually raised through their music/merchandise - to say otherwise is under-estimating them dont you think????

Soldato
fieldy said:
I cannot belive what I'm seeing, its a program about Nazi rock its showing these idiots glorifing the whole nazi thing and trying to recruit young white people :mad:
these scumbags dont deserve to live I'd kill them all with my bare hands :mad:

i agree with you but this is what "freedom of speech" leads to.

Dace said:
Can someone please make a keyboard warrior themetune so we can play it when a response like this comes up again?

i can write the theme tune, sing the theme tune... Little Britain pun!

Last edited:
Soldato
Gilly said:
Aye. Don't think much intelligence is required to write and perform that kinda garbage :p

Theyre pulling in some right moolah though regarding the sales of them and merchandise.

There's obviously an element of intelligence there for them to do that?

Despite the shaved heads and swastikas.

Back
Top Bottom