"Anything can happen in the next half hour!"

Soldato
Thunderbirds is the best out of all 3, any who disagree will be subject to summary execution or worse.

thunderbirds>captain scarlet>stingray

everything else on tele when i was a lad was CRAP

apart from biker mice from mars :)

Quoted for truth.

All you going on about bad programmes, why didn't you mention moonmins. Scariest children's programme I ever watched when I was little. :(

Moomins was fun, but weird. I never really understood what they were, until I googled it now. Always thought they were cows of some sort. :p

Soldato
Moomins was fun, but weird. I never really understood what they were, until I googled it now. Always thought they were cows of some sort. :p

They were talking hippos in holland weren't they?
Whatever they were, was too weird for my little mind. Why are children subjected to such weird things? No wonder people turn out f-ed up. :(

Oh and if you want weird, try Pinocchio. The disney adaptation made sense, but this? wow

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Pinocchio

Last edited:
Soldato
TinTin can go **** a rake. Little turd burglar.

I loved Stingray, but Thunderbirds was probably my favourite, Captain Scarlet the second.

Soldato
I really hated tintin too...

Captain Scarlet was great but the whole "He can't die" means that there wasn't exactly suspense in the episodes. Did the show ever finish correctly? As in they stopped the mysterons or whatever they were called?

Associate
All you going on about bad programmes, why didn't you mention moonmins. Scariest children's programme I ever watched when I was little. :(

I never really liked Stingray. Seemed a bit - not quite sure what - but it was lacking in something somehow.

The scariest thing I remember from TV when I was young in the early '60s was a kids program called Sarah and Hoppitty. The puppets were ugly, the programs were somehow dark and menacing and I remember being scared to death of it. Oh, and the robots in Space Patrol scared me too. So did the robot in Fireball XL5.

Caporegime
Rubbish, Ren & Stimpy was awesome.

2d7ycs0.jpg

Had I been on drugs as a kid I may have enjoyed that.

The moomins that was some ****ed up ****.

I prefered Battle of the Planets, Ulysses, Bravestarr, Myseterious cities of gold and Dogtanian.

Soldato
The 80's where awesome for cartoons, Forgot about tarzan, Centurions, Trap Door,The racoons, Towser, Dungeons and Dragons, Batfink, Captain Planet, Ducktales and Fraggle rock although not a cartoon :D

..... It was actually a few years old when I first started to watch it...

Yes I am on wiki... must have been several years old when I first saw it I guess?

Soldato
Captain Scarlet could be killed by one thing.
Answers here please first to post is a real Anderson hero/;)

Well he technicaly "dies" all the time, it's just that he comes back to life after a while.

Can't think of anything specific but Mysterons are vulnerable to electricity, so I assume thats what you mean.

Back
Top Bottom