AOC CQ32G1. 32", VA, 1440p, curved, Freesync, 3000:1, aRGB92% / sRGB121%... any good?

Caporegime
Hi guys hope you're all well. I did a search for this monitor and could find no threads dedicated to it, only casual mentions in other topics. I am looking for a new 1440p monitor to double as a gaming and creativity display and came across this one. Other than it being curved, I can't see many weaknesses of this thing for what seems like a crazily low price-point:

Official website: https://eu.aoc.com/en/gaming-monitors/cq32g1
  • VA panel with 3000:1 contrast
  • 1440p - 144hz
  • Freesync (Nvidia compatible)
  • aRGB92% / sRGB121%
I am not bothered about the reduced dpi that comes with a 1440p 32" screen as imo this is the perfect size for immersive gaming while still maintaining an acceptable framerate for the next few years. I have never owned a VA monitor but I read that the whites and bright and the blacks are deep. And that colour accuracy... perfect for my amateur photo editing.

So, are there any owners of the screen that can please give me some feedback, or any other comments from anyone else in general? Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
EDIT - Ok after watching a lot of reviews I thought I would buy it... but then I read tons of complaints from users about the smearing and ghosting and pixellated windows experience. I am now rethinking my decision...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom