Aorus Elite B550 V2 and sleep/hibernation

Associate
Hi,

Does anyone (else) suffer issues with sleep or hibernation mode with Gigabyte B550 board ?
I've always has issues with sleep mode, it simply was not consistent and sometimes board didn't want to sleep doing just a reset, but when it did - sometimes after waking up didn't recognize PCIe sound card and my PC was deaf, until full reset. I've sent motherboard to service repair, which was total rubbish, they tested it and reported it working (whether I told them it requires more time than simple checking 10 times in a row - like 2 or 3 days) and sent back another board, but same model to prove they were OK. But problem still occured, and "new" mobo was bent by the way - but working, so I gave up with sleep mode and started to hibernate the system. It was OK for some time, but now I've noticed it wakes up occassionally itself, with no reason - no mouse movement/key press, which is annoying for example at 3 am.
I need to do some power saving mode as I keep few browser tabs open, so don't want to log in every time I do full reset. I'm not going to save any passwords either :) so it's not any option for me.
As you may presume, I've got the latest BIOS, all drivers up to date. Windows 10. Microsoft Sidewinder X6 keyboard and some Steelseries mouse, can't remembver model ;) PSU is OCZ 850 Z-Series Gold, very reliable, but maybe not ready for newest C states ?
Any ideas, please ?

Back
Top Bottom