** AORUS' FIRST GAMING MONITOR AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER NOW **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

Details have now come out surrounding the Aorus entry into the gaming monitor market. You can pre-order one below:

Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD 27" 2560x1440 144Hz IPS FreeSync Tactical Gaming Monitor HDMI DP @ £534.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/giga...actical-gaming-monitor-hdmi-dp-mo-000-gi.html

FreeSync, Resolution 2560x1440, Contrast 1000:1, Brightness 400cd/m2, 1ms Response time, Inputs 2 x HDMI 1 x Displayport

Only £534.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

It is packed with features, as you'd expect from a "Gaming" monitor. They pull some decent performance out of the IPS panel and the price is reasonable for a "Gaming" monitor. All in all a very respectable first step into the market.

I've included some of the marketing slides below for you to peruse. Stock should be landing in a week or two!

KDkC2PZ.jpg

HYgVUqh.jpg

Y4R0Jc0.jpg

TpVMITp.jpg

i6iAqbO.jpg

LsP99io.jpg

3y4rwwk.jpg

iM7BRsJ.jpg

S3dcRzj.jpg

EVEdNtC.jpg

WVzgOu7.jpg

rAMhsi1.jpg

7xFFsqC.jpg

y52hRWx.jpg

QE8VdOj.jpg

Soldato
i really have seen it all now - marketing ho's will try and make anything appear as a plus.....an rgb zone, on a monitor......at the back......lololololol

J0OPOJt.png
nice looking monitor though.

Soldato
walls everywhere will love that sight lol
i already know the reply some will give.....but it creates an 'ambiance'.......lmao, an ambiance......it's a monitor, it's used for playing games not for trying to get the pants of your tinder date

edit: just realised it actually even states.....'create you own gaming ambience'.....hehe, some sexy times ahead me thinks!

Man of Honour
i really have seen it all now - marketing ho's will try and make anything appear as a plus.....an rgb zone, on a monitor......at the back......lololololol

Seems to be the thing with a certain audience these days - would be a bit more useful if it was capable of being used for bias lighting.

Soldato
That looks excellent and I would actually buy it as a replacement for my old Dell U2711 but I don't have the money right now. Shame as it ticks all the boxes (with Nvidia finally supporting freesync).

Associate
First IPS panel with 1ms response time, that deserved an advert page on its own not an LED on the back.

That's what caught my attention - every other IPS panel is 4ms - how can this one be 1ms? - is it a legit IPS panel or a compromise like their claim of 10 bit colour?

I'm not in the market - my 27" Agon 165Hz IPS G-sync is just fine with no RGB onto the bargain :D

Associate
Looks good. If it has no panel issues like dead pixels and backlight bleed, this could be the panel of choice for many (Gibbo forgot to put that this support HDRs, HDR400). What really get's me though is IPS with 1ms response time. Surely that can't be real.

My only complaints are the unnecessary RGB and moreso the price, compared to the USD price ($599). Is politics making things more expensive for us again? (I remember this discussion during the original vote, when folks complained about GPU prices)

Back
Top Bottom