Aorus Z370 gaming 7 issues

Associate
Kind People , i have the above board and while its very pretty , im disliking it more and more . I always have the 66 debug code visible , and i know people have said its nothing but , who would buy something brand new with an obvious error on it and not want it fixed etc ...

My first biggest issue is the booting , on occasion when i boot up i get an error message saying it cant find an operating system , i have windows 10 installed on my m.2 drive. It asks me to check my drives etc. I have to hit power off or the hard reset button and 9 times out of 10 it will then boot into windows

My second biggest issue is the sound , especially you tube , the sound is always out of sync , sometime a reboot can help short term but thats about it. Bios is up to date along with all other drivers .

I've spoke to gigabyte MANY times and all they have come up with is a windows reinstall or to RMA it to ocuk , pointless customer service.

RMA is all fine but i could be without my board for a couple of weeks and what am i supposed to use in the meantime , i dont have monies for a spare board especially for the 8700k.

Does anyone else have these issues or am i just real unlucky , kinda wish id gone for the asus board now , but this one does look better !!

Please help , im running out of hair to pull out ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom