US: APB

Soldato
Was pretty decent, will keep on watching. By God Natalie Martinez is smoking hot. And that voice of hers, she could read a shopping list and have me twitching.

Caporegime
OP
Malevolence;30485394 said:
Was pretty decent, will keep on watching. By God Natalie Martinez is smoking hot. And that voice of hers, she could read a shopping list and have me twitching.

She does help. Also the tech lady is easy on the eye too.

Soldato
Really wanted to like this with all the high tech element. Thought Ep1 was okay, but for me Ep2 was terrible. So cheesy. So convenient. So overly dramatic. So poorly written.

The best example is perhaps the last line. She's on the doorstep - 'You're being investigated. Oh, btw, I'm leading the task force!'. Of course you are. It reminds me of what I might have told as a story if I was 8. :(

Soldato
One of the reasons I kept watching Kingdom to see her in her gym gear :D. Caitlin Stasey isn't bad either.

Only watched one episode so far but it seems a bit cheesy. Will watch a few more before I make my mind up.

Soldato
Yeah I watched another and it didn't get any better. Seems like one of them shows that will be canned after one season. Its just too cheesy and badly acted.

Its a shame as I keep hoping for a good cop drama to come along.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Firefly was on the top of that list

Think ill pass, my stomach can only take so much cop drama with a 'twist'

Back
Top Bottom