• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

apology

Associate
sorry all for thread on sunday evening,i was drunk too say the least.although i shouldn't blame the drink, that stella wants banning!!!

i was gonna apologise yesterday buy still trying too sort ati drivers as still gettin command line interface fault..anyway i've gone with loadsamoney and downloaded drivers only from ati and tool tray from link given by loadsamoney.gonna install wow and see if ok..

btw i have a hiper 425 psu so will let you all know if my single 12v 25a line will cope with x1900xt

hope i will still get help when placing posts even after my immature ,unreasonable outburst-i'm truly ashamed of myself.

again sorry all

Permabanned
5201_stella.jpg

ive had abit of trouble with my X1900XT and 400 watt psu with 29amp on the 12v rails, so i am not sure if you will get away with 425watt 25 amp, curiously my problems are when the card is in desktop mode... v odd. i think youl be fine. ;)

p.s. just a quick reminder of what you wrote the other night in case you forgot... with starred out swearys...

Hi, **** ****** **** **** Fish **** **** ****** **** lemmons **** ***** **** and she did too **** ****** **** ***** @&@&&*** but i blamed the cat so everything was fine.

Last edited:
Soldato
that thread was WICKED!

its every mans RIGHT to do embarassing stuff when pi... drunk (phew)

Good on you, now get back to it and show those lemons that the cats really are in charge!

Soldato
locutus12 said:
5201_stella.jpg

ive had abit of trouble with my X1900XT and 400 watt psu with 29amp on the 12v rails, so i am not sure if you will get away with 425watt 25 amp, curiously my problems are when the card is in desktop mode... v odd. i think youl be fine. ;)

p.s. just a quick reminder of what you wrote the other night in case you forgot... with starred out swearys...

which 400w psu is that? qtec?

Associate
OP
just installed graw and my x1900xt on my hiper hpu-3s425 425 watt,single 12v 25a rail works fine..it's not pci-e ready...required adaptor lead too connect but after first 10 mins of graw-even where my 6800 gt struggled-everythings looking rosie-maxed out settings!!!(19"tft)

Caporegime
britain said:
just installed graw and my x1900xt on my hiper hpu-3s425 425 watt,single 12v 25a rail works fine..it's not pci-e ready...required adaptor lead too connect but after first 10 mins of graw-even where my 6800 gt struggled-everythings looking rosie-maxed out settings!!!(19"tft)

Nice one. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom