Apple Credit Card

Don
When it come out I'll be getting one. Love the idea of it and the extra security that it gives you.

Need to do some more research on rates etc, to see the most i can get of the use of it :)

Associate
Waiting for it too. Intend to consolidate my non-Amex cards to just one Apple Card.

I expect that the cashback will not be as good as in the US though.

Soldato
Doubt you'll see 2% or anything close in the EU, Amex only gives 1%-1.25% outside of introductory offers and the EU and the merchant fees are higher on Amex compared to Mastercard, hence better perks on Amex and very few using Mastercard.

The fees charged to merchants in the USA greatly exceed the capped levels in the EU, 2% cashback in the US is nothing special for a credit card perk.

The best straight cashback on Mastercard you can currently get is 0.5%, you can get slightly higher with points based rewards but they are restrictive to certain sellers. E.g. Tesco Mastercard gives you 0.25% through points, you can 'triple' your points value against some attractions but you can't combine them with any other offers/discounts so the voucher cost is often more than if you were paying in cash.

Back
Top Bottom