Apple holding iPhone OS 4 event, April 8th!

Caporegime
It's not perfectly capable of recording. The sensor in the iPhone 3G is photo only. These apps which 'enable' video recording are just constantly capturing images and putting them into an order. This is why you only get about 6FPS video recording on the 3G.
How can a sensor be "photo only"? And if this is the case why do you get a perfectly usable live viewfinder mode.

Associate
Just like you have dedicated video processing chips, the sensor in the camera can aid the saving of video, rather than having to place all the work on the CPU.

Associate
You're missing the point completely. Why should I be forced to upgrade when the device itself could I'm sure technically handle task-switching, MMS, etc but Apple just decide it can't for business/sales reasons?

I really dont get you.... your not being forced to upgrade at all.... you bought an Iphone without MMS and your Iphone still doesnt have MMS...... did Apple say they would support your phone and add more features for atleast X number of years??? No....

Associate
question for an OS4 user, if you put a few apps into a folder that use badges how do they display on the folder if you have more than one badge from say two apps that are in that folder ?

so for example i have a folder with mail and sms inside it and i have a new message on both.

Associate
OK thanks Feek, is there a way of getting OS4 beta without paying, i know a Developer can add you to there account in order to get it as i assume that's what you have done.

maybe if a dev would be so kind as to add me, a big ask i know but i would make a small donation as well :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom