Apple Music App

Associate
Hi there

Can somebody tell me how to stop the last song played always showing up in the music app? I have looked for hours and even searched online and can’t find a thing. For example if I play a song and don’t want anything on the app anymore? There doesn’t seem to be a way to clear the song currently playing on the app.

Associate
Hi there

Can somebody tell me how to stop the last song played always showing up in the music app? I have looked for hours and even searched online and can’t find a thing. For example if I play a song and don’t want anything on the app anymore? There doesn’t seem to be a way to clear the song currently playing on the app.

Have you tried using the Skip/Fast Forward button? (Providing there's nothing in your "Up Next" queue)

Soldato
I actually find this feature handy because it’ll play where I left off. The only thing that does my head in that they need to change if you’re listening to a radio show episode. I regularly listen to Jayde Donovan - she’s class, barely talks and tells random (most of the time interesting) about the album/single/artist and if I jump out the car to say go to the shops then jump back in it starts it at the bloody start again rather than at the point you’re at on the ep.

Back
Top Bottom