Apple Order Tracking

Soldato
This is the first time I've tried tracking an order through the Apple Website... previous online orders have just been for odd accessories, and big purchases have been in store! But I'd guess someone here will know...

So I made an order on 12th December. Looking at the list of my orders it says it shipped on 17th December, and clicking on Track Shipment gives me this:

apple_order.gif

So that's the 10 character long order number, a 10 digit long additional order number, and a 10 digit long our delivery reference number. The estimated delivery date has changed from 20th December to 28th December since I last looked a couple of days ago :)eek: :().

Using the Junecloud delivery status app on my iPhone (highly recommended btw) it says "Origin Airport Terminal" whatever that means... which is more detail than the Apple website is giving me!

Is there a way of getting more detail than the Apple website says? Is one of those numbers on the Apple website a valid tracking code with a courier? And if so, which courier?

Soldato
Read the Please Note in your screenshot - I think you're seeing information about your Apple care uplift not your iMac. When iMac is shipped you'll get the tracking information for delivery.

Back
Top Bottom