1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apple Returns policy

Discussion in 'Apple Hardware' started by D.P., Mar 10, 2020.

1. D.P.

Caporegime

I know if i buy an Apple from their webstore i can return for full refund within 2 weeks. Does this apply in store as well?

My MacBook is very dead and im waiting on a replacement from our US office but hoping to get something to tie me over for a week.

2. MrRockliffe

Mobster

Yes it does

3. Feek

Commissario

Yes
    /thread

4. Journey

Soldato

Nah, they'll all be shut for a while.

5. D.P.

Caporegime

they didn't even stock anything so i got the US office to ship over a spare. Then spent 2 days fighting tine machine to do restore!

6. uvarvu

Mobster

When I last bought my MBP the backlight blew within a couple of days and as it was custom spec no replacements were available. They told me to buy anything in stock that could cover while a replacement was prepared and then return it once the replacement was received. So I did. No problems returning it either though they still flagged the reason for return as buyer's remorse.

7. Alpherah

Sgarrista

Buyers remorse means the machine can be refurbished. Otherwise DOA option means the machine had a fault and needs to be broken down

8. Feek

Commissario

When my Apple watch broke and they had to send it away for repair, I complained bitterly because I'd lose my nearly two year streak of filling all three exercise rings. Their suggestion was to buy another watch to wear while mine was being fixed (it was actually replaced) and then return it for a full refund when mine came back.