Apple to Introduce New Macs at October 27 Event

Soldato
Be interesting to see what they do, fully happy with my macbook air though, the screen is fine, the only issue being colour accuracy - iv calibrated it, but it can only do like 65% of the range of RGB, but as its just an office machine & on the road machine, not to much of an issue - ill take my PC laptop for 'power house' work, I do love my airs portability though.

Soldato
I'm on an early-2011 MBP, this looks like it might be the model to push me over the upgrade edge. Having said that, I know we're going to get a big price bump, and the BTO costs are always high too :(

Soldato
Be interesting to see what they do, fully happy with my macbook air though, the screen is fine, the only issue being colour accuracy - iv calibrated it, but it can only do like 65% of the range of RGB, but as its just an office machine & on the road machine, not to much of an issue - ill take my PC laptop for 'power house' work, I do love my airs portability though.

The rumour-mill suggests other than the obvious new MBP line there's going to be another (bigger) size option for the MacBook. New iMacs and Thunderbolt Display seem less certain. Mac Pro is certainly due a refresh but not much news on that either.

Bes

Bes

Soldato
Exciting! Perhaps it's finally time to ditch my 2009 MBP? A new and more powerful Macbook with a bigger screen might just do it...

*Grabs popcorn*

Back
Top Bottom