Apple Trade-in with Brightstar

nam

nam

Soldato
Hi All
I have an old ipad mini in great condition and working well for which i have been give a apple online trade-in value for £65 using apple's partner Brightstar to post in the ipad. I just want a gift card with the value which i can then use or give as a gift

Has anyone got anyone got any experience of using Brightstar or another method for trade-in

Thank you

Commissario
I've used the Apple trade in a couple of times and each time they've refunded the money back onto my original payment method. You could do that and then just buy a gift card.

I've never seen Brightstar mentioned, all the emails come from Apple and the refund was from Apple.

nam

nam

Soldato
OP
Thanks did you go in-store for the trade-in ? apple have provided this method https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/trade-in

I've used the Apple trade in a couple of times and each time they've refunded the money back onto my original payment method. You could do that and then just buy a gift card.

I've never seen Brightstar mentioned, all the emails come from Apple and the refund was from Apple.

Soldato
I traded in my 11 pro against my 12 pro max, got my trade in kit last Saturday, sent off the phone on the Monday and I’ve received my trade in complete email this morning. So no issues.

Associate
I've just used them to buy my 12 from apple while trading in my wife's XR. I sent the phone to them on Tuesday and it was showing as being inspected yesterday and today all sorted and paid in full as offered.

Back
Top Bottom