Apple Watch 2 worth it??

Associate
Just think of it as the first iPhone... even a few generations later (3g) it was SO much better. Can't wait to replace my launch day Apple Watch with the new version in a couple of years time. For now though, the value of it in just notification awareness means I feel that it has been one of my best purchases ever.

Associate
I've had mine just over a 2 months I decided on the Nike Black/Volt 42mm honestly it's a really nifty little device. Feek's pretty much outlined the major points but personally I use mine for that plus the maps software talks to the watch so when driving you have a sat nav on your wrist. I also purchased a subscription for a GPS app for golf so I can do range finding, scoring etc which is really useful.

Soldato
I've had mine since December and I couldn't ever convince someone to buy one as they don't really do much however on the days I forget to wear it I do miss it.

Soldato
The watch is supposed to be a companion to your phone, it’s not supposed to be super useful as a standalone.

Being able to quickly see if a text or email is important, see who’s calling, quickly check my bank balance, bring up a shopping list and check stuff off as I’m picking stuff up, bring up my OTP for accounts that I’m logging into, start timers, heck even turn on my Philips Hue lights or control my Apple TV are all worthwhile, my watch can even unlock my MacBook Pro for me.

I’ve been wearing it daily for almost a year now and I wouldn’t be without it.

Soldato
The watch is supposed to be a companion to your phone, it’s not supposed to be super useful as a standalone.

Being able to quickly see if a text or email is important, see who’s calling, quickly check my bank balance, bring up a shopping list and check stuff off as I’m picking stuff up, bring up my OTP for accounts that I’m logging into, start timers, heck even turn on my Philips Hue lights or control my Apple TV are all worthwhile, my watch can even unlock my MacBook Pro for me.

Are you a sales man for Apple by any chance :D

Soldato
OP

Bring up bank balance Halifax app not on Apple Watch.

But for those things is it worth £400 on £300 be best I know we can get version 1 at that price

Commissario
But going sit it out till Watch 3 comes hopefully September after reading around.
I don't think there's any chance of a new Apple Watch being out in September. That's only a year since the Apple Watch 2. It was eighteen months between the original release and the 2 and that seems a sensible cycle.

Soldato
OP
We never know with apple do we LOL..

What improvement is there going to be wish the new Watch os3... anything that of catching? If we can be sure nothing will come september I might get another one at the weekend.. I have missed the notification this evening really has helped. Since I am hard of hearing it was good as i felt every alert being on the wrist.

Soldato
OP
Whi

which light you got as been looking into the range incase I get another. Didn't see Apple TV remote on it guess needed download App

Jesus what else did I miss

Back
Top Bottom