• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

applying GFX overclocks at startup [vista]

Tk7

Tk7

Associate
I've done it with Ati Tool, you can choose to have the settings applied via Registry settings, or by the Startup folder. Worked better with the UAC turned off.

I haven't got it OC'd at the moment, but I did get an error popup on each boot, but it didn't stop it being OC'd.

Soldato
OP
Tk7 said:
I've done it with Ati Tool, you can choose to have the settings applied via Registry settings, or by the Startup folder. Worked better with the UAC turned off.

I haven't got it OC'd at the moment, but I did get an error popup on each boot, but it didn't stop it being OC'd.

thats what im talking about, asking to allow rivatuner to work on bootup everytime, its anoying as hell

Tk7

Tk7

Associate
Well, I just tested using ATI tool to make sure, and it worked fine. I used the option to startup via the start menu (all users), and allowed 10 seconds for the system to stabilise.

I also edited the shortcut in the Startup folder to make sure it runs as administrator. I have UAC switched off.

Back
Top Bottom