Aquaero with dual loop system

Associate
Hi, I am using my current dual loops system for a while, and now there is a plan to install a Aquaero for the better control. I read about, how it works, but there are some things, what i do not understand, when you want to add an Aquaero to a dual loop system, may somebody knows the answers what i am after. I do not want to buy the controller, until i am not sure, it will work.

I have checked the PCB. So, you have two aquabus(low-high) connector, and only one flow meter connector.

attachment.php

In my loops there will be 1-1 Aquacomputer D5 with the aquabus interface(just purchased them to replace the old VPP655). 1-1 flow meter, and 2-2 temp sensor (before & after the blocks).

There is my question, because with a single loop it would be straight. How can i connect the two D5, and the two flow sensor to the Aquaero?
Also, when i choose the Flow sensors, i can see two different type. The one, which has only the RPM port, and the other, what has USB, temp, aquabus ports. The second one would be great, as i instant get one of the planned temp sensor.
So, as i reckon, cannot connect the two flow sensor to the one flow port, i have to use the aquabus ports. I still do not understand, how does these aquabus ports work to be honest. Is it possible, if i use Y splitter for the two D5 pumps, which goes to the aquabus HIGH, and an other Y splitter for the flow sensors, which goes to the aqubus LOW port? Actually, what is the different between the low and high port?

Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom