Arcade High Scores! Current Game: Bomb Jack - COME ON IN!

I guess with everyone using dedicated hardware and joysticks future games should be limited to such controllable games. So out goes games like outrun, hangon, pole position, road blasters, after burner. Some of my faves there.

Suppose so long as the game is easily controllable through different means, then it should probably be fine.

Personally haven't been having a great last few weeks, so haven't even tried StarWars out much. I did have one go where I attempted to use my DuelSense 5 controller but for some reason, the cursor was centred off the to the left and haven't figured how to make it central.

One thing I have been thinking about though is the systems. @JoeBoi picked out Silent Scope's arcade mode on the Dreamcast. How many people would have access to another system to play if something if the chosen game wasn't on a arcade cab?

Is this something people are open to? If so, I'm sure there are plenty of games on consoles with arcade modes, so we could start allowing that. Or should we try and keep it purely cab based? Wiki seems to tell me Silent Scope was first released in Japan on a cab, although doesn't appear to be apart of mame set.

Next Game Is...

lHsOOaKm.png

Going sleep now so will update OP tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom