Arctis Pro alternatives?

Soldato
My son has broken my Corsair H2100 wireless headset and i need new!

i have picked up a cheap one for the time being but i am planning on replacing with a proper headset in the next month or so.

I have seen the Steelseries Arctis Pro with swappable batteries, i have had to play with my H2100 plugged in to keep playing which defies the point of wireless.

I really don't want wired headset even if they are cheaper or may sound better. I hate being tethered by a wire and am willing to pay a bit more for wireless.

Are there any other headsets to consider quality and sound wise? the price of the Arctis pros is prob the max i want to spend.

Thanks,

Associate
Hi. Just to start let me tell you that I am no audiophile and I do know that there are probably better headphones avaliable for the money but if you want wireless m8 you go for it. My personal experience is I did own the logitech g993s for a short time but I found them comfortable and sounded ok to me. You can tweak the logitech software to suit. It was reliability issues that made me send them back but I might just have had a bad set. Anyway I swapped them for the steel series siberia 800s. I have have had them about 18months and they suit me. They are easy to set up, the battery system works for me and they are quite comfatable. I know that theses are not the new models but I dare say the wireless tech is the same as the Arctis pros. You could possibly get them for a good price now... Well that's just my experience chap... Anything else just ask bud

Associate
Been looking at the Arctis Pro Wireless too, but all the reviews are saying the Wireless 7 is pretty much just as good quality wise. The wired Pro+DAC is meant to be great though :( Love the dual battery thing though.

At the moment it's choosing where do you want to compromise :(

Back
Top Bottom