Are any of you noticing a fuel economy impact running E10?

Permabanned
It's a thread about an issue that affects a lot of people. So people come here and contribute, but get attacked, so get mad in return. The issue is you guys being rude to people who don't frequent this subforum. Be nice and there's no issue.
#

QFT.

I can already see a pattern here with Audi's and TFSI's. My boss' Masserati had issues running it too.

I mean WTF is this thread for if it isn't for ANECDOTAL evidence? Think about that.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
#

QFT.

I can already see a pattern here with Audi's and TFSI's. My boss' Masserati had issues running it too.

I mean WTF is this thread for if it isn't for ANECDOTAL evidence? Think about that.

It's not merely about posting your understanding of what happened and having everyone believe it blindly, it's a discussion forum where people can question anything appropriately and analytically.

If people can't take their opinions being questioned without having a meltdown then perhaps the internet isn't the place for them.

Permabanned
it's a discussion forum where people can question anything appropriately and analytically.

You mean like when I stated quite simply and factually that my TFSI's MPG dropped from 24 to 18 MPG when I topped up with E10 and was made out to be an idiot and a liar for even stating my experience!?

Soldato

From one exceedingly flawed sample? Pull the other one. Someone wasn't paying attention in maths and science at school. That's assuming you turned up, between stints dominating the stairs.

If people can't take their opinions being questioned without having a meltdown then perhaps the internet isn't the place for them.

QFT

Permabanned
If people can't take their opinions

My you really can't do this can you...

It wasn't an opinion, it was a stated experience.. My my you really need to stop twisting things to try and fit your viewpoint/agenda, its quite disingenuous.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
You mean like when I stated quite simply and factually that my TFSI's MPG dropped from 24 to 18 MPG when I topped up with E10 and was made out to be an idiot and a liar for even stating my experience!?
If that's what you interpreted from the initial replies then I may have to call shenanigans on your previously bragged achievements.

If your tone didn't become so hostile when responding to those who doubted your conclusion from your anecdotal evidence then you'd probably be more open to a continued discussion rather than thinking everyone is attacking you.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
My you really can't do this can you...

It wasn't an opinion, it was a stated experience.. My my you really need to stop twisting things to try and fit your viewpoint/agenda, its quite disingenuous.
Oh sweet baby Jesus... you stated your experience and provided your conclusion as to why which becomes your opinion.

Calm down and think rather than being so defensive.

Permabanned
That's still about as statistically valid as me looking out the window, picking 4 cars at random then making random numbers up for them.

DERP.

Ah.. so this is your admission that you will speak complete NONSENSE yet state that I am the one doing so?
Or did you not read the whole thread?

From one exceedingly flawed sample? Pull the other one.

Permabanned
Oh sweet baby Jesus... you stated your experience and provided your conclusion as to why which becomes your opinion.

I haven't drawn any conclusion. How the **** can I? I have nothing but ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE OF MY EXPERIENCE.
As I have STATED, with my STATEMENT. I haven't given you an opinion on ANYTHING other than ******* 1l hyundais! xD
xD

NVP

NVP

Soldato
I haven't drawn any conclusion. How the **** can I? I have nothing but ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE OF MY EXPERIENCE.
As I have STATED, with my STATEMENT. I haven't given you an opinion on ANYTHING other than ******* 1l hyundais! xD
xD
If that were true you wouldn't have the replies you have had, perhaps you need to review what you originally posted re: blaming it on E10 etc.

Caporegime
Was told by a fellow forum member to pop in here, boy it didn't disappoint and I have only read 2 posts (as I write this line).

Respect, EU Commission, personal insults, RANDOM CAPS, achievements. More drama than an Eastenders Christmas special. Are we sure this isn't a roided up Vin Diesel?

Edit - just one more needed on Diesel bingo....

giphy5fc62359a92b809e.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom