• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Are Nvidia and AMD price fixing again?

Caporegime
Now they've already been caught out for this before, but nothing really seems to stop companies doing it again (DRAM manufacturers). What with Nvidia's huge price hike on their cards for mostly pointless features that barely use the cores in question (yet), AMD releasing a similarly high priced card probably because the bar was set high enough for the VII to be sorta viable and the pointless confusion with the 2060 SKU's is maybe involved.

It just seems sketchy to me, but i'm not into the business side of this enough to make anything other than a poorly educated assumption on it.

I mean obviously Inflation is a thing and Nvidia pooped the bed with Crypto, so maybe it's nothing.

Back
Top Bottom