Are there any gaming monitors with up to 3000 nits of brightness ?

Soldato
I haven't really kept up with the lastest TV's & gaming monitors for a while as i been happy with the 1000nit monitor i been using for last 4 years

But i just been on AVforums and reading about a sony tv which goes up to 3000nits and started wondering if there was any gaming monitors that could do 3000 nits

The BRAVIA 9 4K QLED obviously leads the way, boasting a potential peak brightness of 3,000 nits,

But think looking at a 3000 nit monitor close up in a dark room may end up being a bit too bright :cry:
But it be nice to have the option for that amount of brightness for when playing games on a bright summer day.

Last edited:
Caporegime
200w.gif

Associate
Just to revisit this thread, Hisense U8N, Hisense U9N are hitting the 3K-5K nits figures now, so we're just about to hit a new territory of HDR performance going forward. Not monitors but still impressive TV's are getting there.

I'll keep checking out more reviews of these displays as they've definitely got my attention if you're not in for an OLED TV and don't want to pay Samsung/LG/Sony money for their top of the line displays.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom