• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Are there any waterblocks out there for a V64 Red Devil?

Associate
Question as per title.
Very much loving my Powercolor Vega 64, but I'd love to watercool it. Does anyone know of any full-cover blocks, or any in the pipeline (pun partially intended)?

Google-fu isn't turning anything up, so I'm thoroughly expecting the answer to be 'No', just thought I'd ask...

Associate
Says 3-4 weeks on the site I looked at. But I'm not sure I want to pay £95 for it.

I have one of these on my Zotac 1080 AMP extreme as it's the only water block I could find that fitted and I could actually get hold of, to be fair it's been really good looks ok and includes a thick back plate.

Associate
OP
UPDATE

Soooo, the Red Devil waterblock is now stocked in this country, but unfortunately not by OCUK. (Some chancers from Bolton have a few...). I've ordered one- coming on Friday!

Needed a few other bits (new rad, tubing, res etc) too so that's all coming from here.

Looking forward to breaking the most expensive GPU I've ever owned... :D

Soldato
This is why I am dubious about water cooling mine

I did my first card a couple of days back.

Fairly straightforward even with the poor paper instructions. Just need some space, decent precision screwdrivers to avoid rounding screws and some little containers to stop all the tiny screws escaping.

No significant boost in frames vs an undervolted card with good cooler, but the near silence of big 120mm fans spinning at 800rpm is really noticeable.

Associate
OP
********. (Forum-friendly swear...).

Missed the delivery from The Other Lot. Hopefully my housemate is in for the heap of stuff from OCUK. Can't do anything with the OCUK stuff til I get the other bit, though... GRR!

Such is life, I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom