Are there fans with this?

Soldato

Poor specs section for this case, do the fans in the image come with it or would I need to get other fans on top of the cost?
It does say its the PH-XT523P1_DBK01 and according to phanteks website, that version of the case comes with 4 fans

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I must be blind, all I seen was

"LARGE SCALE COOLING​

Maintaining your gaming PC at optimum temperatures is simple with the Phanteks XT Pro Ultra. This is thanks to the exceptional compatibility with a range of cooling hardware. There are three locations to mount radiators, which can all be utilised simultaneously. The top of the case can accommodate a 360mm radiator, meanwhile the front has space for a 240mm model, and a 120mm rad can also be supported by the rear panel.

Alongside the excellent radiator options, a total of up to ten fans can also be installed within the Phanteks XT Pro Ultra. Three 120mm fans can be mounted to the top and front of the case, alongside these an additional 120mm fan can be secured to the rear panel. Finally, three 120mm fans can be also located atop the PSU shroud, which draws air from the bottom chamber, directing air into your GPU increasing its cooling performance. You can also utilise multiple 140mm fans with the XT Pro Ultra, there are mounting points for two fans at the top, three in the front, and a single fan at the rear."

anyway, thanks for sanity checking for me. I appreciate it :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
I've got a different phanteks case and love it, really well made and high build quality on mine.

The fans that came with mine aren't too bad either. although I replaced them with noctuas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom