ARGB Cases

Soldato
Hi guys.

Currently, we have 2 new models from our NX series available in the UK.

The NX500 and NX600.
  • Both models include ARGB fans with a controller unit and front I/O button controls
  • Both models include ARGB motherboard sync cable to enable heightened customisation
  • The NX500 has a ARGB LED strip set along the mesh intake front to give a customisation that is special and fun
  • Both models have tempered glass side panels
  • The NX600 is tempered glass on both the side and the front panel
  • The NX600 has a cable cover bar in the rear, behind the motherboard tray for easy, effective cable management

Check out a few pics below:

NX600

gallery-nx600-01.jpg

gallery-nx600-05.jpg

gallery-nx600-10.jpg

gallery-nx600-13.jpg

NX500

gallery-nx500-01.jpg

gallery-nx500-05.jpg

gallery-nx500-07.jpg

gallery-nx500-08.jpg

Soldato
OcUK are not stocking Antec right now. What I can say is Antec are upping their game, at the time OcUK stopped listing our products.

It is a shame really.

I noticed that, all the PSU and cases have virtually gone, I still have my P110 for my VR PC, great case and build quality .. same thing happened with Cougar Gaming, 100s products one day, gone the next..

Soldato
Obviously a matter of taste, but the styling on the majority of Antec cases is simply too bold for me. I really don't like it. The only cases in the line-up that I'd look in to further are the P110 Luce and P7 (except I haven't built and ATX PC since 2007...), and the VSK10 Window (but I don't really like the asymmetric front panel design).

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I noticed that, all the PSU and cases have virtually gone, I still have my P110 for my VR PC, great case and build quality .. same thing happened with Cougar Gaming, 100s products one day, gone the next..

You will have to ask OcUK why they stopped listing various brands. Not for me to discuss, it was their business decision not Antec, so up to them if they want to give their reasons or not.

Back
Top Bottom