Argh, how do you breath!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I'm 20, i'm a regular at my local gym, usually go twice a week and through a combination of running/rowing/biking/cross training, do distances of upto 10 miles a week. I'm usually a little tired after but recover fairly quick.

I used to play squash a year ago, and on tuesday me and a mate decided we'd go for a game. I thrashed him and was hitting the ball so hard you get that deafening sound when it hits the wall.

3 hours later and i'm in agony, my back is absolutely wrecking! After a night in bed its even worse, and now waking up this morning (almost 3 days later) its at its worse and breathing is harder than it should be. I work part time at weekends while i'm at uni, and i know if i wake up like this tomorrow, i'll die a slow death at work.

To top it off my mates picking me up for the gym at 12 :(

What the hell have i done to my back? It's mainly on my right side as i'm right handed.

Soldato
Well either way this is technically a medical thread, especially if someone says "don't worry, it's probably nothing", so your best bet is the doctor as I can't see this being open much longer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom