Armour plated jeans questions ..?

Soldato
I bought some Kevlar jeans from a company called Hornee. Posted a little review of them on here. I already have knee armour so just wear it underneath as there's plenty of room. Were about £115 IIRC and look a bit more up to date than other available options in the same price bracket.

Man of Honour
:(
I messages them saying can I get them by thursday. They said no problem order Tuesday, well dispatch wens day for next day delivery.
just got a item has been dispatched email saying 48hr courier. So not much chance of getting them before I leave on Saturday.

Got about 300miles to do on sat and haven't ridden in a decade, would have liked the extra protection, just in case.

Associate
:(
I messages them saying can I get them by thursday. They said no problem order Tuesday, well dispatch wens day for next day delivery.
just got a item has been dispatched email saying 48hr courier. So not much chance of getting them before I leave on Saturday.

Got about 300miles to do on sat and haven't ridden in a decade, would have liked the extra protection, just in case.

You'll be fine, plus there is still plenty of time for them to arrive in any case.

Back
Top Bottom