US: Arrow - Season 2

Soldato
Right, here is the trailer for the upcoming season of Arrow. First half is a recap of season 2. Then we get the new stuff for season 3. I for one cannot wait! :D

EDIT: Now updated with confirmation that Ra's Al Ghul will be in season 3!!! Can't wait to see who will be playing him. Ted Grant (Wildcat) has also been confirmed as appearing on the show.

Last edited:
Caporegime
im so excited for this. Can't wait

I'm going to have to find time to watch everything though. New season of Arrow, and its new sister Series The Flash, Marvel Agents of Shield, and now its sister series Agent Carter.

Can't wait :D

Soldato
That's been taken out of context that interview. The person asking him the question was not very specific about the role and what it was for. Neeson probably thought it was for a new Batman movie. I would love for Liam to reprise his role. But he's too big of a star for a show like Arrow.

The person who I wanted to play Ra's on Arrow is Alexander Siddig. Some of you might know as Dr Bashir from Star Trek TNG. But he was recently in Da Vinci's Demons and is set to appear on Game Of Thrones next season. He would have been a perfect fit.

Back
Top Bottom