*Arsenal V Barcelona Thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
i dont see a thread for this anywhere!.. ive been looking forward to this game since it was pulled out of the hat months ago..

BIG DIFFERENCE from last time the two met.

Arsenal now have a complete squad.. no injuries.. last time they didnt have the likes of Van Persie (in great form aswell), Arshavin was injured, Wilshere, Walcott was benched, Nasri wasnt the hell of a player he is now, fabregas broke his leg etc... they've a brilliant chance of beating Barca.. keeping in mind Carlos Puyol is injured aswell.. they have no back up half as good as puyol and i think this could be there downfall in the first leg. dont get me wrong they're amazing going forward but i watched them at the weekend against sporting gijon and they could have easily lost that game that scrape a 1-1 draw. they dont have Zlatan Ibrahimovic this year either to provide the bulldozing striker effect. :D Basically its going to be an Epic game between the 2 best footballing teams in the world by far... Any score predictions and Thoughts.. be great to discuss.. (im not an arsenal fan btw :p just a lover of football)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom