US: Ash vs Evil Dead

Man of Honour
This series is great, Ash is a legend! the sidekicks and the characters are fantastic, some would say it should have been done long ago but in essence I think the timing is just right as this now gets the effects to make it shine, still in the spirit of an 80's B movie but better in all the ways it could be.

Associate
Oh my... the morgue scene... Thought to myself, "Surely they are not going to do that... nooooo!!". Laughing so much - although sure I should have been disgusted! Brilliant.

Good to see Lee Majors is still around to!

Last edited:
Soldato
i loved the evil dead films and was worried the series would be a bit lame but no its up there with the films easy, my only gripe is they are too short at 30min, i need more

Man of Honour
Oh my... the morgue scene... Thought to myself, "Surely they are not going to do that... nooooo!!". Laughing so much - although sure I should have been disgusted! Brilliant.

Good to see Lee Majors is still around to!

I couldn't believe they went through with it, the funniest thing I've seen in a long time and absolutely disgusting :eek::p:D

Associate
Another brilliant episode (4)

Watched Walking Dead first and read the furore about
the bashing of heads and sticky out eye
in that thread.
But this episode starts with Ash stickng his dead dad's brain back in his skull which then gets splattered by the Demon car... much worse than TWD and that is the first 5 minutes!

My only criticism is the bad edit when Ash borrows Chets car. It looks like he knocks Chet over and drives off leaving him but then Chet is in the passenger seat in the next scene. Had to rewatch that bit and you can see Chet in the car when it sets off, looks like something was missing from the scene or he teleported!

Ted and Bruce really bounce off each other. Hope we see more scenes with them together.

Soldato
But this episode starts with Ash stickng his dead dad's brain back in his skull which then gets splattered by the Demon car... much worse than TWD and that is the first 5 minutes!

There is a big difference between the two. One was very realistic, brutal violence to a well established and developed character, while all his friends and pregnant wife watched. The other was a throwaway character and very comedic and unrealistic violence/gore.

Back
Top Bottom