• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Asrock Steel Legend 7900GRE ARGB Issues

Soldato
Hi everyone,

I'm hoping to get some help with my ASRock Steel Legend 7900GRE graphics card. I purchased it from Ocuk about six weeks ago and it's been performing flawlessly until recently. Unfortunately, the RGB lighting on the fans has stopped working completely.

I've tried troubleshooting the issue by:

• Updating the RGB controller firmware using the latest version from the ASRock website (unsuccessful)
  • Uninstalling all other RGB software and using only ASRock Polychrome (still no RGB)

The interesting thing is that the card used to illuminate the fans even before Windows fully booted, but now there's no lighting at all.

Reseating the card is the only other potential solution I can think of, but I'm unsure if it would even address the problem. I'd really prefer to avoid an RMA process as I'm very happy with the card's performance otherwise.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? Any suggestions on what I could try next would be greatly appreciated.

Associate
The fact that it won’t come on during post is a bit worrying. Is it possible to log a support ticket with them or do they have a support forum ?

Soldato
OP
The fact that it won’t come on during post is a bit worrying. Is it possible to log a support ticket with them or do they have a support forum ?
Im not sure What Asrocks RMA is, Holland I think although I could be wrong, As I have said I dont think ill bother as the Card is otherwise awesome.

Associate
Im not sure What Asrocks RMA is, Holland I think although I could be wrong, As I have said I dont think ill bother as the Card is otherwise awesome.
You can log a support ticket for the query you have. The only other thing is to turn the power off from the wall and see if that helps.

Soldato
Is the LED switch still in the "ON" position?

If you can see the fan/rgb cable do they look damaged or unplugged?

If you do RMA it, return it to OCUK.

Back
Top Bottom