• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ASROCK X570 TAICHI - THE RYZEN 3000 MOTHERBOARD GIBBO & 8 PACK RECOMMENDS

Soldato
I remember reading some of the recent AGESAs were a bit...wobbly. I see Asrock have updated the BIOS a few times now since 4.6, so if possible maybe worth trying the later revisions, as its quite possible they've removed some quirks since that initial W11 support BIOS, I note one of them specifically mentions improved GPU compatibility for example.
For the RTX 40 series.

Today I'm getting insane screen flickering with Windows 11(known issue) but only with two things on the same screen. I have Warframe in the background while reading forums waiting for my sausage rolls in the airfryer and the flickering is the large red bands across the screen. I moved Chrome to my second monitor and it stopped.

Soldato
Yes it was aimed at the RTX 40 series, but that doesn't preclude other changes behind the scenes that may be beneficial elsewhere.
It would still be worth moving to a later release considering the issues you are having with the initial release, and it is now multiple revisions behind current :)

Back
Top Bottom