Assassins Creed 3: American Revolution

Associate
Oooooh.

I was sure after Brotherhood that Desmond was going to be the next assassin. Wonder how many games (and spin-offs) they've still got planned for the series.

Well.... what if
This one has 2-3 addons of it's own going from civil war to modern day and then AC 3.3 it's Desmond? :)

Soldato
Oh look more opportunity for the Americans to nicely reinforce the stereotype of the nasty Englsh oppressors being overthrown by good wholsome American freedom fighters, and assasinate a few Brits along the way; what joy :rolleyes:

Soldato
That image instantly made me think of this:

The_Trooper.jpg

Soldato
One of the best things about Assassin's Creed was climbing the tall buildings and looking out over the impressive medieval cities.

What will he do in this, climb to the roof of the saloon to look down the dirt track through each very small settlement?

Not impressed with this idea, would prefer London.

Soldato
Is it only me that thinks the attire really doesn't fit now? The hood worked very well in the settings of AC1 and AC2, but i just can't really see it working in this context. And as others have said, there's not a lot of large, sprawling cities about.

Soldato
Joke or not, I think the last game killed the series for me anyway. Bombs etc, it's just gone too far now for my liking and had none of the feeling of the 2nd game.

Soldato
One of the best things about Assassin's Creed was climbing the tall buildings and looking out over the impressive medieval cities.

What will he do in this, climb to the roof of the saloon to look down the dirt track through each very small settlement?

Not impressed with this idea, would prefer London.

Not all of America was pokey little towns in the civil war, there were big cities as well. I suspect it'll be set in the bigger cities with similar multi story buildings as the previous games, assassinating politicians, visiting army generals and the like.

The previous games aren't set in time periods that were completely sprawling cities. The games just take a few big cities in vast countries and put the action there.

Soldato
I for one will not assassinate a brit. instead ill assist them by killing the US generals etc bringing a victory for britain. Doing the world a favour really.

Back
Top Bottom