Assassins Creed Shadows - AC finally (at last) heads to Japan

Man of Honour
OP
I played and finished Origins recently. It was the first AC game I had played more than about an hour of. I own all of the mainline games up to that (got them all free at some point over the years)

The stuff in Egypt was great fun but I really didn't like the stuff back in the real world. It just kept on breaking the immersion for me. Is that the same in the other games?
I'm with you on that really, the "modern" stuff is my least favourite part and I usually try to get through those bits as fast as possible to get back to the older era sections

Man of Honour
OP
Watched a bit.. Looking really good! Is it like Oddyssey then where you pick your character or do yo get to switch as part of the story? Not sure if you know, just asking
I think I remember reading somewhere that you can change back and forth whenever you want

Edit : Comtois elaborates, "It's a balanced approach. Most of the content can be played by either character, and there's no hard gating that says this is a Naoe thing. Story moments are character focused, but the rest of the game is open, and progression incentivises you to switch, because when you play just one character for a while, they will pick up stuff for the other character to use. So both characters kind of progress together

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom