Assetto Corsa OcUK TT Challenge! *Season 3*

Soldato
I'll remember about the deadline one day - I meant to give the Lotus another go. Oh well.

I do like Mugello though and with WFH (probably) should have plenty of time to put in some laps :D

Associate
Just got a wheel and looking for something like this, a bit confused though - it looks like I have to buy some DLC to play this round (911 GT1-98, Maserati MC12 GT1), but I can't work out which one(s) I need? Not looking to spend a fortune :)

*Edit* nm, just bought it all hah

Last edited:
Soldato
Most likely in your mirror, I'm not very quick :)

Haha that will come with some practice. I assume as you've only just got a wheel that you're quite new to this hobby so if you need any help or tips just ask. I'm sure we'll all be happy to help.....well until you start beating us then you're on your own :D

Associate
Haha that will come with some practice. I assume as you've only just got a wheel that you're quite new to this hobby so if you need any help or tips just ask. I'm sure we'll all be happy to help.....well until you start beating us then you're on your own :D

It's been a while, I used to have a G25 but was never very good. Had to ditch it when we moved house but managed to make a little space. Must say I'm really liking this T300, no comparison with regards to really feeling what the car is doing, just a shame about the pedals.

Looks like I'm a good couple of seconds off the pace in the SR3 though, not tried any others yet

BTW My Steam name is Bacon_Sandwich

Last edited:
Associate
Been spending all my time on ACC recently, got time to have some fun with this today. In fact will have lots of time for the forseeable! Need to do some work on the setups as I'm well off the pace.

Associate
Well that was fun. Clearly Pete is on another level to me. I couldn't get on with any cars other than perhaps the SR3, but what a nice way to break in the new wheel!

Soldato
Getting checksum failed on the Ferrari 643, anyone else? I've redownloaded it but no joy.

This hockenheim is gonna take a bit of getting used to as well :D

Back
Top Bottom