Assuming zero willpower...

Man of Honour
did you watch it?
and yes i agree exercise does help, but it won't out do a bad diet.
and especially for the obese and the longer you have been obese, the more you need to think about insulin levels.
but pretty much every thread in here, people respond witheteh same old proven the wrong BS, that failes 99+% of the time, so helpful not.

Caporegime
did you watch it?
and yes i agree exercise does help, but it won't out do a bad diet.
and especially for the obese and the longer you have been obese, the more you need to think about insulin levels.
but pretty much every thread in here, people respond witheteh same old proven the wrong BS, that failes 99+% of the time, so helpful not.

Unfortunately I did watch the whole video, hence my easier comments that it is present nothing g new. The speaker himself points this out numerous times.

The 99% comment needs some referencing, and not form some internet pseudo-intellectual telling desperate people exactly what they want to hear.

Conventional diets certainly don't have a 100% success rate, but it sure is much higher than 1%.

Exercise out doing a bad diet, depends on what is defined as bad buy in general of course. However, exercise make weight loss infinitely easier, because as your video point out, aerobic exercise not only increases total energy expenditure which risks lowering at calorific restriction, but exercise will.lower insulin levels and also aerobic exercise releases testosterone and HGH which will increase basal metabolic rate.

Useful things to remember is that you can ignore fad diets like low carb. The total macro breakdown actually has no statistically significant effect on success.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2763382/

Back
Top Bottom