• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Asus Ares Worlds First!

Associate
lol, i certainly wouldnt buy one although i do want one, the only place a high performance card belongs is under water :p i highly doubt it would be able to clock as well as a standard card with a block fitted anyway, but thats not the point ;) i guess its more like an engineering feat to get publicity, build the fastest version of the fastest card and everyone hears about it.

its still an awesome useless piece of kit tho! I think we need more crazy ideas like this :)

Associate
OMFG those doors! I used a picture of some doors as reference and to texture a 3d model and now I see them absoloutly everwhere, they are even on the TV right now. I didn't know there was such thing as default doors but that is what those are.

Oh yeah, nice card.

Associate
looks good, should give some good fps, worth a grand i dont think so, that money could buy 3 x5870's and have some change.

Associate
Vantage score of X14416 seems very poor (for reference my 2 480's score X22368). Anyway, two 480's will be cheaper and faster (in yo' face VFM people :p )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom