ASUS CASH BACK - beware it is a CON

Associate
Don't like digging up old threads but when searching Google this popped up lol.

And yes you are all right, They are taking the **** I've reported them to the ASA.

I claimed the promotion on the Asus Z690 Alder Lake promotion over 3 months ago and still nothing in my bank, It's been approved I've had a further 2 emails since with the last saying due to the high level of participation hahaha what a joke.

1. They should be doing it in order (I applied straight away the promotion was opened) meaning they haven't paid anyone.

2. They said within 90 days it's now well over 3 months and so they are downright lieing through their back teeth and hoping people forget about it and give up.

3. If any other professional company acted in this manner it would be all over the media, So guy's report to the ASA or whatever your authority is in your country it's only a simple email.

4. I never purchased an Asus Z690 and a 12900k because of the promotion it was just a bonus I heard about so thought why not but if they are going to rip their own customers off because they can't be arsed pressing q few buttons and saying it's because of high participation when it takes a matter of seconds to submit then this company does not deserve my hard earned in future if they don't pay up.

4. I have spent thousands of pounds over the years on Asus products and it will be my last if their excuses continue over the next email I send.

Associate
I remember with the 5700 RX cash back offer in 2019 that the wording said something like they aim to process within 90 working days which is more like 4 and a bit months. Pretty sure I received the cashback in less than 5 months from registration.

Soldato
Just got this
thank you for your enquiry. We will check this immediately and ensure that the transfer, if not already seen, is initiated within a few working days and you receive your cashback amount.

We would be happy to welcome you to another ASUS cashback promotion.

Associate
Luckily stumbled on thread.. Bough b550 gaming e board back 7th Jul last year with £50 cashback... Was told 90 days after being approved but after checking bank statements never got paid...
Sent them an email 2 days ago, which they replied to apologising, and got £50 deposited in my bank account today. So thanks for reminder:)
Think they need more staff processing cashback offers by the look

Back
Top Bottom