Asus Maximus X Hero vs Gigabyte Gaming 7 z370

Associate
Depends what you want to do with it. I went for the Gigabyte Gaming 7 because of the superior VRMs but if you don't care about that then pick the one with the features (and looks) you like more.

Soldato
I'm ordering a Custom Watercooled pc from OCUK but they say it won't be stable with faster than 3000mhz ram when clocked to 5ghz

Depends on the chip first and foremost then then board - flagships and ITX

Prob saying to over themselves in a wide range of potential issues

0spx6Wn.jpg

Soldato
the 8pack bundle has 3600mhz ram with the same cpu and mobo as I'm getting so shouldn't I be able to get the same

should be, sure 8 Pack bundles have been setup by @8 Pack himself, just dont go updating the BIOS :D

sure if you ask (pay) nicely he might be able to push bundle as far as possible - again guessing would be extra charge service as time is money along with having the cooling abilities in your case for it

Associate
Hello there, new member here, I have the Asus hero Z370 and while I find it a stonking good board It turns on at power up then immediately goes off just for a couple of seconds before powering on again and booting, it does this every time I turn my pc on, is this normal?

Back
Top Bottom