Asus PG279Q ROG Swift 27" expected Oct or Nov?

Associate
I am hoping to buy one of these but next to the price in the listing it say ETA 7/10/16 but in the description it say they are expected in November, which is correct.
I would also like to know if the new stock will have had the firmware update that is correcting faults with the screen
Thanks

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Reading the description again, it looks like the sentence refers to overclocks first delivery, probably last November, description needs an edit.
Would still like to know if the firmware will have been updated in the next lot

Associate
Was wondering about stock also as I'm looking to get this monitor unless anything newer from Asus or Acer is due to come out anytime very soon, part of me wants to go 21:9 but I feel 100hz wouldn't be enough and 165hz would just be so amazing :D 1440p is a must to justify my upgrade

When is next load of stock due? Cheers!

Associate
OP
I got mine, can't see any faulty pixels, a liitle backlight bleed, but not enough to worry about, I had it on my previous moniter and didnt even notice.
I was dissapointed you don't get a cover with this expensive monitor, I got one with my Benq 1080

Associate
Ignore my question, I ordered the last 1 in stock last Friday and wow I'm so glad I did! What an amazing monitor! No dead pixels and no major noticeable backlight bleed, I think I was lucky with this one :) Expensive but very much worth it! I was considering going ultrawide but for FPS games you can't beat the much higher refresh rates!

Mine had a protective cover and bubblewrap, easy to unbox and plug in - the 5m DP cable I already had which should be the latest spec didn't seem to like it though for some reason but oh well, the supplied cable just reaches the PC and works great.

Would have written this sooner but too busy enjoying this amazing screen =)

Back
Top Bottom