Asus PG348Q PQ Deteriorating

Associate
Was looking for some feedback from fellow users , ive owned my screen for 2 months now and for me it seems the scan lines are getting worse. There more predominant on left side of panel / and when browsing / desktop use , I can see them on icons on desktop start menu and some games look awful skyrim & black ops zombies just have lines on everything.

Starting to think this is one of the worst purchases I made .I tried setting desktop to 60hz and use 100hz for gaming to try and alleviate the problem but I have a feeling im going to have to take a loss on this screen and sell it of, as im probably outside of rma period.

I swear the scan lines were not this bad when I first had screen even lowering the panel to 60hz now i have scan lines which i certainly never had before at 60hz.

** thankfully overclockers arranged rma on panel to look at , sure they will sort situation out :)

Last edited:
Associate
Good on em. I made the mistake getting my x34 elsewhere and at 29 days they refused to help out in any way whatsoever and didn't even have the courtesy to reply when I asked for sat delivery shipping charges refunded when delivery never turned up. Lesson learned!

Associate
OP
Good on em. I made the mistake getting my x34 elsewhere and at 29 days they refused to help out in any way whatsoever and didn't even have the courtesy to reply when I asked for sat delivery shipping charges refunded when delivery never turned up. Lesson learned!

This is why i only ever use overclockers , service is 1st class :)

Man of Honour
Problems like this are why I've sworn off Asus monitors. Not that the other manufacturers are exactly covering themselves in glory mind. Only way I seem to get a half decent monitor these days is paying for the premium Dells :( and even then they can have the odd glitchy, but fortunately not show stopping, issues.

Back
Top Bottom