Asus Rog B760i - Owners

Associate
in bios - under AI Tweaker option Asus performance enhancement got 3 choices - disabled, enabled and enabled with limit cpu at 90. now if i chose enabled i have a problem inside cpu power management - can not set temp more than 63. if i type 95, number reset to 63. i want to set tjmax at 95. cpu 13500.

Associate
OP
yes, updated done. also when tried to boost frequency up to 4.8 wont let me with option sync all cores, it will reset to 45..only using by core usage i can set 48 or 46, 47.

Man of Honour
locked at 4.8. if you go online and check you will see. so, am not doing oc over 4.8.
yes, updated done. also when tried to boost frequency up to 4.8 wont let me with option sync all cores, it will reset to 45..only using by core usage i can set 48 or 46, 47.
I think what @Lustral is saying is that the multiplier and the turbo ratio are locked on non-K CPUs, so to sync all cores at the max boost speed you need a CPU that you can change these (i.e. K).

You can unlock the power limits so that it can sustain the highest all-core turbo indefinitely.

Back
Top Bottom