Asus Rog Crossair Viii X570 Motherbaord and Corsair MP600 NVME PCI 4.0 Advise

Associate
Hey all I bought the board and CPU and I wanting to buy the NVME which is a Corsair MP 600 force as anyone on the forum build a system using the board and NVME if so could you please post Picture please As I need to know the best way to install it as I'm hearing it will not fit my MB but I would like feed back as for some reason I'm not convinced what I have herded is true any help would be welcome.

Soldato
Hey all I bought the board and CPU and I wanting to buy the NVME which is a Corsair MP 600 force as anyone on the forum build a system using the board and NVME if so could you please post Picture please As I need to know the best way to install it as I'm hearing it will not fit my MB but I would like feed back as for some reason I'm not convinced what I have herded is true any help would be welcome.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/aoru...-state-drive-gp-asm2ne6100tttd-hd-009-gi.html

faster and cheaper- runs cooler but looks naff because it uses full copper back and front design

Soldato
Think the problems you are hearing about is the heatsink on M.2 drives.

The drive will fit the motherboard, but if you don't remove the heatsink you will not be able to use the M.2 cover plate on the motherboard.

Saying that though, if you remove the heatsink it may invalidate the warranty on the M.2.

Back
Top Bottom