ASUS ROG Delta

Associate
My hyper x cloud 2s have started dying on me and im in need of a new pair of headphones.

Been looking at these ASUS headphones but can't find any reviews. Anyone have any proper info on them if they're any good? Also any other recommendations are welcome. Closed back headsets only.

OcUK Staff
My hyper x cloud 2s have started dying on me and im in need of a new pair of headphones.

Been looking at these ASUS headphones but can't find any reviews. Anyone have any proper info on them if they're any good? Also any other recommendations are welcome. Closed back headsets only.

Haven't used the delta's but I tried samples of the Fusion 500 and they are pretty good. I found the cable a little short though and it's braiding was rough, whenever is scraped on my clothes i could hear it in the headset. Sound was good though and they were fairly comfortable.

If you also need a DAC however I'd suggest going for THIS bundle or THIS

Associate
OP
Haven't used the delta's but I tried samples of the Fusion 500 and they are pretty good. I found the cable a little short though and it's braiding was rough, whenever is scraped on my clothes i could hear it in the headset. Sound was good though and they were fairly comfortable.

If you also need a DAC however I'd suggest going for THIS bundle or THIS
Thanks for the suggestions I'll take a look. Looked around and it's seriously hard trying to find something that really stands out. My budget is ~200ish, but damn the clouds are amazing for the price.

OcUK Staff
Thanks for the suggestions I'll take a look. Looked around and it's seriously hard trying to find something that really stands out. My budget is ~200ish, but damn the clouds are amazing for the price.

Yeah not much stands out between £150 and £250.

@TwsT will have a review of the 600's + DAC on the forums soon. He's just finishing it up, but needless to say I think he likes them.

The Steelseries + DAC are great, we use them on our Stream and I use them at home.

I would stretch and grab one of them if your budget was £200 it's only £50-80 more. I used clouds before the Arctis Pro's, and yeah for the price you can grab clouds at the moment they are great value. But these two choices are next level for gaming!

Associate
OP
Just a little update for anyone thinking of buying the ASUS ROG Deltas. They were crap.

Pros: they are very comfortable, they look good, isolation is good, usb-c.

Cons: where is the volume??? I had these at 100% volume and it's still not loud enough. Thought I had settings wrong but nope. They are just not loud enough or punchy enough.

I'm currently using the hyper x cloud 2, and they are way way louder.

So, I basically sent them back literally after 2 days of use. Very disappointed. (Not bought from here)

Back
Top Bottom