** ASUS ROG RANGER SUITCASE **

OcUK Staff
If you are anything like me I can never find my suitcase at the baggage claim. If I choose a rainbow strap, someone else will also have a rainbow strap. If I take a bright pink suitcase then someone else has a bright pink suitcase. Worry no longer! I guarantee with the Asus ROG Gaming Suitcase you will be the only person aboard that plane with it!

Seriously though it has a few great features which justify the price tag that comes with this offering at the altar of the ROG God. It is tough and durable, extremely high quality materials and finish. If I didn't know better, the OEM factory they have used to make these bags is also responsible for some of the other (much more expensive) suitcases out there on the market. Check out the details below and let us know your thoughts, waste of money or must have for any ROG fan?:

The ROG Ranger Suitcase is a new way to haul your gaming gear to LAN parties or tournaments.

Features

Lightweight and durable aluminum, ABS and polycarbonate suitcase

All-directional wheels provide extreme maneuverability

Built-in TSA lock is recognized worldwide so your luggage can be checked without any risk of damage

Spacious design for clothes and other personal items, and detachable interior pockets for your gaming gear

Specification

Color
Black
Dimensions
24” Suitcase
67 (L) x 45 (W) x 27.5 (H) cm (±0.5cm)
Material
ABS+PC, Aluminum Frame
Weight
5.45kg

ASUS ROG Ranger Suitcase @ £199.99 inc VAT

ASUS ROG Ranger Suitcase, Lightweight And Durable Material, Detachable Interior Pocket, Built-In TSA Lock, 360° Directional Wheels, 5.45 Kg

Only £199.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

*** Links to product page will be updated when website cache refreshes and I have them!

Last edited:
Caporegime
No RGB, I'm out.

e5483ceb880644a0a6b6f1f8f7dd88d2a58a28c44c81216c.jpg

OcUK Staff
OP
I stopped reading at...."Seriously though it has a few great features which justify the price tag that comes with this offering"

I meant what I said. There is a smaller Samsonite with less features currently reduced from £300 to £236 on one website i saw. So although the price tag may look intimidating, for a ROG Suitcase, it is good value for money.

Associate
So this is a suitcase for your keyboard, mouse, headset, and maybe a few other small things like clothes? Not really clear what Asus are expecting you to fit in here. I'm guessing a PC case is way out of the question for instance?

Soldato
Aha, this is pricey but just what I need to cart my Zotac EN1080K and associated gear around. I had kind of fiddled my own case based on a Stanley Fatmax water proof toolbox.

When will you have stock? (I've just done a pre-order)

Back
Top Bottom