Asus ROG Strix Helios Case, release date?

Associate
I am waiting for it myself for awhile now, the last piece I need. I asked OCUK, but they only said : soon.

Currently you can have one imported from Germany or Austria, there's seem to be few of them there.

There's some resellers working on online auction site that I won't name, but they charge more than 50 gbp on top. When it finally comes to UK it should be 240-250 range.

Associate
I am waiting for it myself for awhile now, the last piece I need. I asked OCUK, but they only said : soon.

Currently you can have one imported from Germany or Austria, there's seem to be few of them there.

There's some resellers working on online auction site that I won't name, but they charge more than 50 gbp on top. When it finally comes to UK it should be 240-250 range.

I can confirm, I have some ordered. Only a limited quantity to begin with though. But, it is coming!
Expect the "Pre-Order" listing to go up within a few days (Either tomorrow or Monday)

Associate
OP

Like the look of your build with the Helios case it will look awesome. Exactly what I'm going for, but I want the Ryjin AIO and Trident Z RAM.

I can confirm, I have some ordered. Only a limited quantity to begin with though. But, it is coming!
Expect the "Pre-Order" listing to go up within a few days (Either tomorrow or Monday)

Great news, I'll keep my eyes open for the pre-order.

Associate
Associate
ROG STRIX Helios now available for Pre-Order! Go nuts everyone! :D

giphy.gif

Associate
Update from ASUS - UK Stock for the Helios Lands Mid to End of July. A third of my initial allocation is already Pre-Ordered.
If you want one of these cases on release I highly recommend Pre-Ordering to avoid disappointment.

Associate
OP
Got my case yesterday and have started fitting PSU/motherboard. It's massive, but does look brilliant in the flesh. Manual isn't the best, but not to difficult to figure out which screws need releasing to remove shroud etc. Also it's not to bulky, heavy but otherwise all good.

Back
Top Bottom